FEATURED FINISHED PROJECTS
Listed on the register of Historic Places in 2008, this building was home to the Chardon post office from 1940-1986. The post office is an example of the Colonial Revival style common in the 1930’s and 1940’s.
Marking the original center of Mentor, the old village hall was built in 1882 in the Queen Anne style. The City of Mentor discontinued the use of the property in 1976
and the building was recently converted into the accounting offices of NMS Certified Accountants.
The 6-story, 55,000 SF historical hotel building was originally built in 1919 & underwent extensive exterior and interior
renovations to house the buildings new tenant, Signature Health, Inc.