RENEW recently converted the former 12,000 SF Social Security building in Downtown Ashtabula, Ohio into a state-of-the-art daycare center.
This new daycare center includes multiple classrooms, play areas, administrative offices, and a gymnasium.
Scope of work included:
• Architectural design
• Reconstruction meetings
• Project management services during the construction phase
• Construction Services
• Complete demolition of existing interior
• Rough and finished carpentry
• Drywall hanging, taping, and finishing
• Acoustical Ceilings
• Tile flooring (VCT & Ceramic)
• Plumbing, electrical & HVAC upgrades
• New fire alarm system