HISTORIC MENTOR VILLAGE HALL

Marking the original center of Mentor, the old village hall was built in 1882 in the Queen Anne style. The City of Mentor discontinued the use of the property in 1976 and the building was recently converted into the ac-counting offices of NMS Certified Accountants. Throughout construction, we worked in coordination with the contractor, JCI Contractors, and design team, Sandvick Architects, to comply with all historical guide-lines and ensure material adherence with Ohio Historic Preservation Office and the National Park Service. To offset the $1.9 million in development costs, we received $508,420 in Historic Preservation Tax Credits and Grants. The scope of work included the complete restoration of the brick exterior, installation of all new windows, complete build-out & restoration of the building's interior, and all new HVAC, plumbing, electrical and fire alarm systems.

ABC 'Excellence in Construction' Award Winner

LOCATION

Mentor, Ohio

PROJECT TYPE

Historical Renovation/Adaptive Reuse 

logo-renew-horizontal.png

©RENEW PARTNERS LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.|TERMS OF USE|PRIVACY POLICY

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
Mentor Village Hall 4