HISTORIC MENTOR VILLAGE HALL
Marking the original center of Mentor, the old village hall was built in 1882 in the Queen Anne style. The City of Mentor discontinued the use of the property in 1976 and the building was recently converted into the ac-counting offices of NMS Certified Accountants. Throughout construction, we worked in coordination with the contractor, JCI Contractors, and design team, Sandvick Architects, to comply with all historical guide-lines and ensure material adherence with Ohio Historic Preservation Office and the National Park Service. To offset the $1.9 million in development costs, we received $508,420 in Historic Preservation Tax Credits and Grants. The scope of work included the complete restoration of the brick exterior, installation of all new windows, complete build-out & restoration of the building's interior, and all new HVAC, plumbing, electrical and fire alarm systems.
ABC 'Excellence in Construction' Award Winner